Bikelinks Motorcycle Directory

Jan Snoeijs' New Map Motorcycles

1898, Joseph Martin opens the doors of a small workshop on the "Avenue Lacassagne" in Lyon as a manufacturer of bicycle parts and later wheels and landing gear. During the First World War the demand for aircraft parts and other fellow war testify that the small workshop located uitbreide into a veritable factory at the end of the First World War. In the early 20s son Paul takes over from Joseph. In 1924, Paul Martin takes the decision itself to manufacture motorcycles, the first "New Folder's" have seen the light of day in 1925. These were then light two-strokes.


Information: N/A

Category: Netherlands Classic Clubs

Date Listed: 10 Nov 2012

Number of Reviews/Comments: 0

User Reviews/Comments:


Submit Comment
Email: (Optional)
Type in the letters listed below (Case Sensitive)*:

Jan Snoeijs' New Map Motorcycles
Modify this link
Report this link as broken

What do you think of this resource?

Rating: 0.00
Votes: 0

Website thumbnails provided by BitPixels

  Copyright © 1997-2021
home | contact | sitemap   
Pandora's Box. Do NOT go here or bad things will happen!